Monday, January 4, 2010

Who am I in 2010

Who am I or is it whom am I? Whatever... I can tell you who I am now.
I am....
  • A mother who's son has just learned how to crawl (God help me I can't keep up)
  • A professional in the higher education world (BIG U)
  • A professional who loves her job
  • A wife of 13 years who deeply loves her husband
  • An avid knitter
  • A competitive tennis player
  • A reader (miss my books with the little one)
  • A lover of all technology (gimme gadgets)
  • A first time blog owner
  • A person who is fascinated with other who seek self help in the world of reality TV (it never works out)
  • A TV junkie
  • A procrastinator
  • Someone who laughs when others fall (I love dumb humor and morbid humor)
  • A road rager (use your blinkers people)
  • Someone who needs more patience for incompetent people (If only I and a select few could run the world...)
  • An educated person (3 degrees... I still can't believe it)
  • A mess- emotionally and physically
  • I have no filter and need to think about things prior to expressing
  • Crafty

Who do I want to be in 2010? Well in a nut shell, I want to be the type of person who works to minimize their weaknesses and builds their strengths. I want to be a better mama, wife and friend to those around me. I want to finally take the time to be self-aware enough to change into a better person and set examples for those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!