Monday, April 26, 2010

I am a wild and craaazy guy!

My kid is a wild and crazy guy.  He has now figured out how to run.  Yesterday he was playing in the sunroom, aka toy room, and I was being a bad mommy and catching up on my TV queue.  All of a sudden, the LM comes tearing out of the sun room screaming la, la, la at the top of his lungs.  He takes a lap past me, into the kitchen, around the island, backtracks to include the kitchen table and then goes back into the sun room to continue playing.  It cracked me up.  He would repeat this behavior every 10 minutes or so.  He totally reminded me of one of my all time favorite comedians... Steve Martin.
I used to have a poster of him on my wall that said "Best Fishes"- he had a fish in his jacket pocket.  The man is a genius and  for those of you who are current movie fans or who are not current movie fans, perhaps you don't know or remember him as a stand up or on SNL.  The man is just about as funny as it gets.



Oh, and those of you who hang your head and shame about Glee! Lift them up high.  It is already to have some harmless fun and some snarky Sue fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!