Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Too Long

Hi!  It has been awhile since I have posted.... I know there is no real excuse.  I have been busy with an online class I am taking to add an endorsement to my teaching certificates.  I keep all of my teaching certificates current just in case I might have to go back to the classroom (shudder).  The next thing I knew, Halloween was here and then Thanksgiving!  Here are some very late pictures from our fantastic trip to a local pumpkin patch.

Picking pumpkins is serious business and can make a certain little boy cranky when he can't find the perfect pumpkin!

You have to weigh the pumpkin.

Then you have to run around like wild guy and tolerate kisses from your Mama.  Play in some corn and slide down a cool slide.




And lastly.... take a minute to look around and appreciate everything put on this Earth for our enjoyment. Our cup runneth over with the perfectness of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people!